Sunday 13 January 2013

FINAL CONCEPT DEISGN

After being inspired by several different sources I finally put my work together to form my final concept design. The last thing left to do was to colour it in using different kinds of media to bring out the effects of the materials used in the best way possible. For the soft leather part I used a black Promarker. Since it's a marker which blends its ink really well lines weren't present on my drawing giving off the effect of soft leather quite well. I then used a black chalk pastel for the suede parts of the shoe. The parts which I wanted to stick out, I decided to go for a gold marker which would match the design used for the Snitch wing. The Snitch wing itself was coloured in with gold marker and other parts left white making it stick out from the rest of the shoe which was just different tones of black separated by a white outline to show the different parts combined and match the rest of the shoe. As a last minute detail inspired by the Christian Louboutin shoe I made the inside of the shoe red. It only shows when the shoe is off but like that it gives off a more appealing design when not being worn. 



Side View


Back View / under-heel

No comments:

Post a Comment